We know that architects and engineers are among the most highly trained and skilled professionals working in the market place today. While the “odds” of you or your firm becoming the target of a liability claim are remote, bad situations can develop that involve good firms and professional people. That’s why more and more business owners and managers look to Ryder Insurance to help them reduce their risk and to help design an insurance program that is tailored for the working Architect and Engineer.
If you or your firms are asking the following questions, please let us help you.
Why do I need Professional Liability?
Why does it cost so much and how are they priced out?
Why don’t they understand our business?
Why are there so few choices?
Why is the policy cover not easier to understand?
It’s now your choice. To find out what you can do for your firm in this difficult insurance market, please contact our office today.
- Professional Liability with 1st Dollar Defense & Costs Exclusive Cover
- Single Vehicle owner/operator to any size fleet
- Worldwide coverage territory, including USA when required.
- Specialty markets for both Professional or General Liability if necessary
- Risk management advice on Commercial insurance package
- Contract reviews and loss prevention advice (value added service)
- Yearly policy reviews and full market analysis
- 24 hour customer and claim service
- ISN Networld Uploads
- Specialty Equipment & Office Insurance Packages